Access to local networks
- Members have access to benefits from local networks which are being developed with UN agencies, NGOs, Embassies, and other international organizations
- Nairobi being the largest established UN duty station in Africa should realize the significant potential of UNKLESA in terms of equally well-qualified spouses and partners
- Be informed when job opportunities within and outside the UN system are available.
Settle into Life in Kenya
- Get information about living in the Kenya (housing/schools/healthcare, etc.)
- Make friends and build a support network
- Take advantage of arts and cultural events in Kenya
- Join us for excursions and weekend activities.
Continue your Personal Development
- Socialize at our UNKLESA coffee and cocktail gatherings
- Practise your language skills at our many language tables
- Benefit from UNKLESA coaching sessions.
Get Career and Employment Support
- Gain valuable information and tips about working in the UN
- Learn how to apply for a UN job and access UN job openings
- Participate in our career and professional development workshops and seminars
- Improve your networking skills
- Gather professional volunteer experience.
Promote your Business
- Advertise your business or create partnerships with other members
- Access exclusive services, perks and discounts offered to UNKLESA members
- Share your talents and skills by offering workshops to our members.
Gain Full Access to the Web, Exclusive Content, Social Media Groups and Obtain your Membership Card
- Access exclusive content such as the UNKLESA Kenya guide “Welcome Pack”
- Join UNKLESA discussions through social media (Facebook and WhatsApp)
- Receive your UNKLESA Membership Card and enjoy special discounts.