Register in-person

  • ¬†Download and fill out the Membership Application form.
  • Submit the application form and copy of your Visa, or a copy of your UN family ID card, to the UNKLESA office at the UN Gigiri Compound.
  • Pay the annual membership fee of KSH 2000.
  • UN staff spouses/partners will then receive a welcome pack from UNKLESA.
  • In addition to the registration form, provide an updated Personal History Form (PHP). The PHP will be included in the Database of Members which is updated and sent to UN hiring managers monthly.